Thursday 15 February 2018

my scooter


On January 22 it was my birthday. I woke up at 6:00 am. At about 7:00 am mum and dad woke Up. They brought my present out. It was an envy prodigy series six splatter.Image result for envy scooters splatter
For brekie we had pancakes with bacon and golden syrup.Then my friends came over for a sleepover we stayed up till 1:00 am in the morning. My cake was a ktm cake the flavor was chocolate. In the morning me and my friends jumped in the pool. That was the funnest day ever.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Callum - on your birthday, on receiving a gift that you're obviously really pleased about and also your first blog post of the year.
    I have to admit that i don't know what an Envy Prodigy scooter is so you'll have to show me one day.

    ReplyDelete